Clicky

Monday, February 23, 2015

The Oscars: Best and Worst Gowns

Do's


Jennifer Lopez in Elie Saab Haute Couture


Reese Witherspoon in Tom Ford 


Lupita Nyong'o, in custom Calvin Klein Collection


Rosamund Pike, in custom Givenchy Haute Couture


Jessica Chastain, in custom Givenchy Haute Couture


Naomi Watts, in Armani Privé

Don'ts


Nicole Kidman, in Louis Vuitton ( Just NO, the red band kills it! 


Lorelei Linklater, in Gabriela Cadena


Marion Cotillard, in Dior Haute (Did you see the back...) 

Photos courtesy of Style.com 

Oscars were pretty awesome last night! I honestly had more favorite dresses rather, than non favorites. Surprising I know. Lady Gaga KILLED it with her tribute to Sounds of The Music (one of my favorite movies ever), I cried, literally. I waited 3 hours to see her. 
Overall an amazing show! What were your favorite gowns of the night?! 
:)

2 comments:

  1. I so agree with this entire list, even Marion. I saw the front and thought it was gorgeous and then the back ruined it for me. Too much fuss. And Lady Gaga stole the show, I was in awe... I admittedly watched her performance 10 times haha.

    http://www.socharmant.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady Gaga totally stoled the show, so worth waiting for her performance!! Her voice was just amazing!! I agree with you there were a lot of great looks, Naomi Watts and Jlo ( surprisingly) was one of my favourites.

    xo, Jackie
    stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.