Clicky

Friday, January 23, 2015

Target Polkadots + Floral Stripe Print Skirt







Polka dot coat - Target / Floral Stripe - Target / Top - Brandy Melville / Necklace Nordstrom Rack / Calvin leopard Leopard Flats - Nordstrom Rack / Handbag - Kate Spade / Sunnies - Marc Jacobs /

I have A LOT of polka dots and floral print pieces. Seriously. 
More than I thought really. Anyway, I bought this super cute floral and stripe print skirt, at Target recently. I couldn't just not get it. Oh and this sweet polka dot coat my mom go to for me as well. It was the very last one! Also from Target. Can you all tell I love Target? I decided I wanted to try and mix up a bunch of my favorite prints. How did I do guys?! 
:)

Also see my NEW Mavatar cart with what else, polka dots, floral print and stripes! 

Shop My Mavatar Cart

1 comment:

  1. Loving the mix of prints, you look fantastic! That necklace is fantastic, very funky!

    xo, jackie
    stylemydreams.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.