Clicky

Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year, New Me





Top - Nordstrom Rack / Jeans - Hollister Co / Boots - Steve Madden / Blush crossbody bag - Target / Necklace - Nordtsrom Rack / Sunglasses - Marc Jacobs / Chanel Rouge Allure Gloss #18 Seduction /

Finally got to break out my new Nikon camera. Seems to work great, I'm pretty happy with the results. The new year has been treating me well so far. New nanny job is going great, tiring but great! 

I'm also going to start as a contributor writer for Trend Prive Magazine with the help of a very dear friend of mine. Also senior accessories editor, Adrielyn Christi. Team Adrielyn all the way, WOOO! I cannot wait. We may have a chance to actually go to LA Fashion Week, which I have never ever been to! Pretty major. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.