Clicky

Monday, October 20, 2014

San Francisco Trip Part 2

The AMAZING The Hunt team! :) 


I hugged the window front...

 I'm SO short... :/






My trip to San Francisco was truly just an amazing experience. The team from The Hunt, were SO sweet and kind. Their office was beautiful and right across from Alexander McQueen, I did.  I FINALLY got to meet my love Adreilyn, after being blog friends for over a year now. She was one of the reasons, my trip was just an eye opener. As well as going shopping with her, and seeing all the gorgeous designer stores. We literally DIED. 

The inside of the Neiman Marcus, is like a palace. The ceilings, just make you want to cry. I cannot wait to come back to this city. I fell in love instantly! 

:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.