Clicky

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Leopard Print Love!




Leopard print dress - Forever 21 / Necklace - Forever 21 / Bag - Kate Spade New York / Shoes - the mall...lol / Bracelets & rings - KCN Jewels 


HAPPY Saturday bloggers! 

Totally was lagging on my OOTD posts...boo. Felt a little self conscious though, being I had FLEA bites all over my feet...ew. But their getting MUCH better, thank goodness. Also I lost my sunglasses...therefore I feel SO weird not having them on my face. Really need new ones. Any recommendations?

Anywho, how cute is this leopard print dress?! I got it from my sister for my birthday that was last month. Surprisingly it's from Forever 21 too. I can never find anything when I shop there. So I was amazed she found these two totally cute pieces! 
Are you a lover or not so much of a lover of Forever 21? I want to know! :) 

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kat!! Looking gorgeous as always girl!! ;D Really hoping you can find another pair of shades!! :( Keep up the amazing work lovely and talk soon!! XOXO

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a fun of Forever 21, never find anything I like there, but your dress is very nice! As far as sunglasses, I get almost all mine in TJ Maxx. I bought Prada, Dolce&Gabbana, Marc Jacobs, Cavalli there. They have great deals on designer stuff.
    www.StylebyOlia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit,but the bag is to die for!

    http://forthesakeofmakeup.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.