Clicky

Friday, February 21, 2014

Houndstooth Print




Happy Friday Bloggers! 
All these photos were taken on a cellphone, and surprisingly, they turned out pretty decent! Almost better than the silly point and shoot camera I still use. (saving up for a DSLR camera big time) 

OOTD
Houndstooth print blazer - Target / Celine Paris Tee - gift from Socialbliss / Denim jeans - Hollister / Necklace - Shoplately / Bracelets - 'Chelsey' bracelet KCNJewels (sold out for time being) 'Pink hook' bracelet Shoplately / Cream satchel - Forever21 / Boots - Alloy 

Have a great weekend! :) 






5 comments:

  1. Hey Kat!! You look so gorgeous!! :D I love the entire outfit!! And that Blazer is absolutely adorable! Happy Sunday my dear! :)

    Lisa,xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, ya for phone camera, actually really nice! And may I add, wow, you are skinny!! What's your secret?

    http://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I guess genetics plays a big part in my skinniness! Born 2 pounds w/ a high metabolism hahaha

      Delete
  3. Would have never guessed these were iphone images. They look great! Love your outfit, especially your amazing boots!

    xo,
    Josephina
    JosephinaCollection.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the houndstooth blazer. It definitely spices the outfit up. Thanks for following me on my blog! Good luck on the contest!

    Maggie
    www.clothestomidnight.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :-D Love you all.